Data Recovery Service Shipping
When shipping any type of media, and especially hard drives, it is extremely important that your media is packaged carefully to avoid any additional damage during shipment. Proper packaging will ensure a greater degree of recovery of your data. Three (3) easy steps will insure a safe delivery of your media to one of our facilities.
1. If possible, wrap the media in an anti-static material.
2. Pack the media in a box twice the size of the media, using foam, bubble or any anti-shock / vibration material. This is to ensure that the media does not move around in the package during shipment.
3. Download the Service Request form below, print, complete, and include in the box.
Please ship or bring to:
Carolina Data Recovery ATTN: Recovery Lab 7512 E. Independence Blvd, Suite# 100 Charlotte, NC 28227
You will be contacted when the media evaluation process is complete.
- USB / Memory Cards
- Laptops / Desktops
- External Hard Drives
- Solid State Drives
- Strict Non-Disclosure
- Chain of Custody Protocol
- High Security Safekeeping
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Controlled Access
- Secure Location